Aug 11, 2023
Does this sound like you?
Email us your CV and cover letter
Equipt is a fast paced heavy equipment rental business. We focus on providing high quality equipment and excellent service to give contractors the best rental experience.
We are looking for an awesome people who want to be part of an exciting team. We believe that with the right people, there is nothing this team can’t achieve.
About the position
You will be a key part of our operations as a Yard Assistant at Equipt, you will ensure machinery is kept to the highest standard and that our customers have the best experience when they visit us.
This is a great entry level role for someone looking for a change or a first job. You will learn a lot about machinery, working in a team, and get exposure to operational logistics and prioritisation.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Post-Hire checks on machinery
- Clean exterior and interior of all returned machines
- Grease all machines
- Clean attachments and test controls and cables
- Keep wash bay area clean
- Keep yard clean and tidy
- Keep workshop clean and tidy
- Pick up on damages caused by rentals
- Conduct trailer pick ups and drop offs when required
- Friendly customer service for yard visitors
Technical skills and experience you will bring:
- A clean full class 1 driver license
- Good attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team work
What you will be valued for?
These are your personal qualities which combined with your skill set will make you a stand-out and perform in the role.
- Keen eye for details
- Getting the job done
- Can do attitude focused on safety and the team mission
- Time management skills
- No excuse attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Representing our company in a professional manner at all times
- Team player who is willing to help out fellow team mates as needed
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Pay of $25 - $27 per hour depending on experience.
Please send through your CV or contact Mark on 021 246 3361 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.