How to hire a machine from Equipt
Hiring a machine can be done through your Account Manager or completing the Booking Form.
- Complete a Booking Form [LINK] or Contact your account manager or send through an email to the rental coordinator with the following information as best you can:
- Order contact name and number (and email if possible)
- Purchase Order number
- Machine and specifications – please include any specifics or restrictions so we can insure he best machine or the job is assigned i.e. zero swing for an excavator, height needs to reach or maximum weight for EWP
- Delivery address including any site-specific requirements or direction (I.E. which gate to delivery to, who will be receiving, PPE requirements)
- Delivery date and time – we do our best to comply depending on bookings already made, we also try our best to deliver the day prior if possible
- Estimate time frame required onsite i.e. 1 week
- Project and job-site type – i.e. installing ducting, ground cuts
- From here the correct machine will be confirmed
- An order will be submitted, and the order contact person will receive a confirmation email. This email includes the location, the rates, the machine type and… This email required acknowledgement
- Transport is booked, the site contact will be contacted when our transport is on the way and double confirm any site delivery details and requirements
** Please note you will need to advise your account manager once you’ve finished with the machine.
- Post hire the machine is returned and will go through the check in, cleaning and refueling process. Any damaged found will follow the damage process. Accounts will create the invoice which is usually checked by the account manager and the invoice sent through.