Aug 31, 2021
Does this sound like you?
Email us your CV and cover letter
Equipt is a new age equipment rental business. We focus on providing high quality equipment, excellent service and the latest technology to give contractors the best rental experience. We are looking for awesome people who want to be part of an exciting, young, high growth company. We believe that with the right team, there is nothing we can’t achieve.
About the position
You will be a key part of our operations as a Driver at Equipt, and you'll be responsible for the safe delivery of machinery to job sites, provide excellent customer service and make our logistics super efficient.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Safely transport machinery to and from sites
- Liaise with customers prior to delivery or pick up
- Identify potential hazards whilst conducting transports and acting accordingly
- Drive to the road rules
- Manage your time effectively
Technical skills and experience you will bring:
- Clean full driver's license classes 1 and 2. Class 4 and 5 preferred or willing to be put through class 4 and 5
- WTR and F endorsements
- EWP Operators course completed
- Experience in the transport industry
- A team player willing to help others around them
- No excuse attitude that is focused on solving problems
- A safety first approach to all work conducted
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
What you will be valued for?
These are your personal qualities which combined with your skill set will make you a stand-out and perform in the role. These competencies are specific to your role and in addition to the organisation competencies. They reflect the key behaviors that will directly support your overall success in the role:
- Can do attitude focused on safety and the team mission
- Time management skills
- No excuse attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Representing our company in a professional manner at all times
- Team player who is willing to help out fellow team mates as needed
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.